the Rift

[PRIVATE] its not that hard to say goodbye

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

rhoa
        I WALK IN THE AIR, BETWEEN THE RAIN, THROUGH MYSELF & BACK AGAIN.
           To where? I don't know

The corners of my lips turn downward as she comments on my smile, as if forbidding my lips from wrapping upwards any further. It is a selfless and modest movement, but silently I thank her for noticing. Though I am not surprised that she has.

Her question spreads delight across my features, and my head tilts silently as I contemplate the best way to respond. "Surely you do not miss the warmth of spring the same way you miss the warmth of a lover?" My voice betrays me only for a moment, and something like a force smile pushes itself onto my features. Why was it that I suddenly felt cold and hostile at the thought of Ranjiri with a lover? I knew I had no right, and yet my inward and idealistic heart pushed itself into my throat. Clearing it, I looked away for a moment, allowing my easy smile to once again grace my features. 

Why shouldn't one as beautiful and steadfast as Ranjiri take a lover? Why should it bother me?

"Or the way one misses the tangy fruit of a cactus with the way one recalls a fond memory?" My words again are unburdened and I continue mostly untroubled by the thoughts of Ranjiri (beautiful Ranjiri) with another. "There are a multitude ways of missing." I conclude with clear eyes and am untroubled smile. 

"I have been searching." I respond instantly, eagerly. My eyes focus on hers and I am drowning in the desire to extend our conversation - this moment - forever. "I did not find what I was looking for .. but perhaps that was for the best...There were many sights that tugged at my attention, many who sought my attention. But none so lovely as those here, in Helovia. In the Throat." A weightiness pulls down my voice, but I do my best to breathe through it. 

I am Rhoa. The last. But that is alright.

"And you? Have you been well?" I asked with a genuine concern and interest. Tell me everything

Messages In This Thread
its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-02-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-02-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-14-2015, 01:18 PM