the Rift

[PRIVATE] Each Piece Of My Broken Heart

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Standing upon the highest peak the grey mare looked down upon the ocean with confusion not knowing which way to turn down her life's path. So many things had changed yet others seemed to have taken a rash turn down a path of unforeseen turbulence that just seemed ready to turn her life upside down at any moment. Curling her head down she clutches the magnificent treasure to her chest where it hung suspended in a cradle of vines and branches. The steady beat of the heart within was comforting and gave her hope for a new life she could cherish and love forever. While she yearned for another that belonged to her on a more personal level for now she would settle for the little creature relying so much on her care and nurturing until it would reveal itself to the world. Thinking back to the elephant she couldn't help but smile as the gentle giants song  started to play within her mind. She would always remember the tune of the woman who had given her such a precious little bundle of joy to share her life with.

Taking a deep breath the girl finally gathered what Kaj had left her of her heart and allowed it to consume the warmth given so freely by her egg. Things would work out eventually, they just had to. Picking up a free flowing tune she began to hum along to the rhythm of her heart hoping that the babe would enjoy what little she could muster. This was one of her favourite places in Helovia and she had wanted to come here to think all things through in the peace of the ocean's lullaby. "I know you can't hear me but I want you to know that you are safe and will forever have your own piece of my heart." While her intentions were pure and true she still held onto that sliver of hope that just maybe her thoughts would somehow be passed along to her companion growing inside the fiery crimson egg. She wanted to let him or her know that no matter what she would always be there and not to worry, she could only hope that her confusion over her relationship with her pegasus didn't carry over to the child. "If only you could talk to me... I'm sure that you would make everything better."  

After awhile underneath the bright sun racking her brain to try and find a plausible solution the pale girl carefully freed herself from the sling to let her precious egg rest in the shade of one of the few trees dotting the coastline. Ensuring that it was tucked away in a crevice and secured so it would not roll away she returned to stare down into the water. It had been so long since she had taken a dip in the cold water nevermind jumped from this height like she had used to in her time before becoming a mother, but it was ever so tempting. The other bonus to this would be the benefit of helping to clear her mind from all the depressing news that seemed to be taking her all at once these days. Taking a steadying breath to calm her frantic heartbeat her hooves touched the cliff's edge sending down a spray of tiny stones into the churning water below. From the looks of it there was no looming rocks waiting to bash her skull in from here and plus it was a lower section of the wall anyway, she would be fine she was just being a wimp. Snorting softly against the faint breeze she closed her eyes and pushed herself forward in one swift movement before she had a chance to hesitate further.

It was a strangely satisfying feeling to have the wind bustling up around you but the least fun part of the trip was the terrifying sensation of falling into the great unknown. If the gods were watching over her they would not let something bad happen to her she just needed to believe. The last thing she remembered was breaking through the surface of the water, a sharp pain to the side of her head before everything faded into darkness.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Kaj  •• NOTES: Isn't dead lol Jumped in and caught her head on some rocks under the surface rendering her unconscious. Will leave a small/medium gash on the back of her head that will bleed. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-12-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-12-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-27-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-27-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-28-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-04-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 01-27-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-27-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:14 PM