the Rift

[PRIVATE] Each Piece Of My Broken Heart

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

If this was death, the pale maiden was no where near ready to go into the light. The last thing the girl can recall is the feeling of freedom as she leapt from the cliff down into the surf below. It had always been a way she had tried to cull her strongest emotions and try and move forward but this time had failed. Until now she had not realized the nasty pent up emotions that Kaj's rejection had scarred upon her heart. Deep and open to the world her heart ached terribly with both pain and strongest love she had ever felt. How could she feel both? It didn't make sense, but then again when did things ever make sense? When things had gone black it had taken a few moments before she could vaguely recall a soft brightness in the distance. Taking a few steps forward she stared down the brightness before she remembered that she should not be standing on land, she had been in the ocean.

Ripping her eyes open salt stung painfully as she found herself fighting against the blurred darkness. It had been a mistake to try and inhale for it only made the fight ten times harder when a water took the place air had once been. Trying to kick out her legs allowed her to come to the realization that something was dragging her body upward towards the surface and she was pretty helpless to do much else other than try and fight along with them to breach and draw in very much needed oxygen. After that memory the next thing she knew was waking to the pounding of her head and someone calling, no yelling her name. Squinting against the noise and light all she can manage is a hacking cough as she expels seawater from her airway. Groaning pitifully against the throbbing pain she tries to pull herself up only to fall as a wave of dizziness passes over her. Damn what in the hell did she do to herself this time?

Eyes flutter open once more to find a blurry figure hovering over her like a worried hen. Her heart beats rapidly when her battered brain finally manages to put two and two together. "Kaj? Is that you?" She mumbles still a little disoriented from her head injury. Looking down to the sand as a few crimson droplets fall from above she finds that she luckily managed to obtain a nice bleeding wound where that rock had made contact. Lovely yet another scar that would tarnish her pitiful self image she mused still not brave enough to attempt standing again. Things are still blurred but at least as slowly starting to become clearer. Reaching out her muzzle she searches for the comforting touch of her crush wanting to make sure that he was alright considering the last time she had seen him he had been running away from her. "Kaj?"

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Kaj •• NOTES: Small bleeding wound to the side of her head from where she was hit with the rock. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-12-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-12-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-27-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-27-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-28-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-04-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 01-27-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-27-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:14 PM