the Rift

[PRIVATE] Each Piece Of My Broken Heart

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Laying there in the sand for another couple moments of silence she closed her eyes to the world. The sloshing of the water behind her sounded much louder than it should be but then again everything was amplified by the pounding in her head. It had been a mistake to jump off that ledge but it was one she had done many times before without a problem. Leave it to her to fuck everything up on the one and only time that someone she cared about was looking, but wasn't that always the way? Coughing against the salty water burning her nostrils and throat she opened her eyes again to try and focus only to hear Kaj start into her from a little ways away.

Flicking her ears back to dull the noise she had no choice but to listen to the comments spilling forth to confirm her own thoughts from before. "I can't believe you would do something so foolish! So idiotic!" She really was in no mood to argue or try and defend herself from the harsh comments but there was some things that could not go unaddressed and this was one of them. First he walks away from her and just expects her to be alright with it, and now he comes back to save her ass from drowning and think he can lay into her? No, she didn't thing so. "YES, I SCREWED UP! She snapped back, her tone rising to rival that of Kaj's. "At least I know that and am trying to deal with my mistakes."

Having enough of sitting around she plants her front feet and hauls herself up, sidestepping as her balance is thrown for a loop by a wave of dizziness. Keeping to her feet she sways slightly before turning her head to face the wrath of Kaj head on. "Maybe I was trying not to think! Maybe I was trying to forget the fool I made of myself when you walked away!" Nothing could ever burn that picture from her mind of both of them sharing their feelings only to have Kaj turn and leave her. Wasn't he always the one telling her to believe in herself and her feelings? What good did that do her this time?

"My feelings have not changed I still love you and I will for the rest of my life. Aeolus loves having you around, he looks up to you. Why will you not believe it!" Stalking forward she turned so that she was once again staring him down. She wanted answers and this time there was no running away. "I want you in my life Kaj, don't you dare try and run away from this when you too admitted you feel the same way." Tears fell from her eyes at the sheer emotion of the situation. Nothing she had done should have driven him away, so why was he always running? What made him be that coward that he could not even stand up and let himself feel his own emotions?

"You want to know what brought me out here today? I was looking for you! I wanted to share something with my one and only friend. That is if you will stand to even look me in the eyes anymore. I cannot help what I feel, but I know that I need you in my life. You and Aeolus are my life. I fucked up today and misjudged the rocks, I wasn't trying to kill myself although in the past maybe I would have. Please Kaj, I can't go on like this any longer."

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Kaj •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-12-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-12-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-27-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-27-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-28-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-04-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 01-27-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-27-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:14 PM