the Rift

[PRIVATE] Each Piece Of My Broken Heart

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

In her heart she could feel each tattered edge shutter with the strength of the impact the next proclamation. Not remember... what does he mean not remember?! Biting her tongue to tame the lash that she could feel burning to leave her throat she waited for him to finish. He had done what! How could he? Red hot tears chose to streak down from her eyes at this moment as she felt the white rage build inside her gut. This was not fair! How could he do this to her? To them?

Not sure whether to run away or face the fact that she was yet again unwanted she could feel herself breaking apart beneath the facade. Each beautiful memory cut deeply into her soul turning it to ash as the painful fire destroyed everything she had held so deeply. No this couldn't be it! Shaking her head she turned her eyes to meet Kaj yet again. "I can't believe you would do something like that. Before you were no coward, you were not afraid to feel those emotions. It made you special and loved by all. Now look at you, a big coward who cannot stand to feel what makes us all alive inside." She stated her voice surprisingly strong for what she was feeling inside. With her words she could feel the fire spring to life around her coating every inch of her in marvelous blue fire. This was as raw and to the heart that she could get and to be turned away by a coward, it was something she had never seen coming.

"You remember our friendship? Well that means nothing without the rest of it!. She snapped her eyes falling to the necklace she had given him all those months ago. "That necklace I gave you meant a lot more to you than just friendship, but let me guess you don't remember that either." Pausing to try and rein back the fire that threatened to consume her she took a shaky breath pleading with the heavens to please not let this be the end of them. She had been through so much already for this to go down in flames would destroy her. Only difference was that she would not be able to come back from this again. "If our friendship meant anything to you, you would recall the memories of us and what we meant to each other. I meant it when I said I would stand by you through anything, this included just please don't shut me out."

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Kaj •• NOTES: Sorry for the wait, life has been killing me. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-12-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-12-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-27-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 12-27-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 12-28-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-04-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 01-27-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Brisa - 01-27-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Each Piece Of My Broken Heart - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:14 PM