Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

All these days I've been broken and hopeless and I 
I don't feel like I'm coping, I'm hoping that I
Can live and let go, so I can get through it."

His eyes were softly closed, a perfect figure with his chops pulled into a warming smile. It was so genuine, she couldn't help but smile in response. The way he lit up around her, the way her mind and body responded to his presence. It really was something else, he really was someone, she liked to think he was someone fate had sent to heal her. "Of course." Arah offered in response to his words. It's you. A shaky sigh was expelled, her eyes studied his relaxed form. I'll always come to you. He turned and locked his emerald green eyes onto her burning golden ones, slowly rising to his feet before her. It's like you're in my DNA. It was an almost instant response to his sweet kiss, a tiny giggle of delight that she immediately regretted as the embarrassment swelled through her chest. Despite her childish reaction to his touch, he draped his neck over hers, a tight embrace that calmed her emotions and racing thoughts. It was familiar and exciting at the same time, it was home to her. A home that she had not yet experienced, explored or had time to completely accept. "Oh Tilney." Her words were whispered, her warm breath was lost to the open air while his tickled it's way down her elegantly arched neck. "You're such a comfort to me." I only wish to be the same for you.

Carefully the doe extracted herself from his embrace, smiling up at him as she did so. Then slowly she turned her gaze to the river that ran just outside the structure. The brook weaved it's way confidently through the trees while dragonflies danced along the surface, darting here and there while greeting any other of it's species it came across. To live to freely. To be able to fly. Two things she would never be capable of. After every dark decision of her past she'd never again be able to live freely and of course she'd need wings to be able to fly. An impossible feat for her to grow a pair this late in her life. Laughing as the dragonfly zipped past her, she smiled at Tilney over her shoulder; encouraging him to join her so they may talk quietly. She didn't know why he'd asked her here, if he actually had any questions for her or if he'd simply wished to be with her privately. One seemed a sweet gesture, the other concerned her. He knew very little about her past and she knew little of his. There was so much to learn and discover about the other. Perhaps today would be a good day to begin that process.

"So, Tilney." She paused and turned her smile into a (hopefully) seductive grin. "Tell me a secret." The doe would tell him whatever he wanted to know, but first she wanted to learn a little bit about him. What was the first secret he would reveal to her? Would it be dark or silly? Would it give her a tiny insight to her past life or personality? Curiosity and excitement burned through her veins as she waited for him to speak.

Credit

@Tilney
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Dreamcatcher - by Tilney - 11-30-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Blu - 02-11-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Arah - 02-12-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Tilney - 02-21-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Time - 04-04-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Arah - 04-05-2016, 06:10 AM