the Rift

[PRIVATE] Open my eyes and then my mouth.

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
It had been a pleasantly warm day— at least pleasantly warm to the Elephant. He missed the heat of the plains, and Tallsun in Helovia provided long days of sun that baked his buckskin hide. It had been an unusually lazy day for the King, though. He had simply enjoyed the Edge and being within the herdlands. Grazing, exchanging pleasantries, it had been an easy day that left his barrel full and mind warmed.

He had wandered through the trees, finding himself on the cliffs in time to see the impressive setting of the sun. A pale movement caught his eye and he turned his head to look along the Edge’s towering white cliffs. Ashen antlers and a cream coat met his inquiring blue eyes: Arah. The woman he had welcomed into the herd alongside Mauja… How long ago that seemed.

Taking the moment to study the slender mare while she stood, swaying and unsuspecting with closed eyes, he appreciated that her time in the Edge had seemed to agree with her. No longer was gracing the muddy earth and no longer were her ribs or withers prominently visible through her skin. He smiled to himself, glad that such an alluring creature was returning, at least physically, to a more healthy state.

Black rimmed ears twitch as the wind carries the end of her quiet words to him, ”Until I face them.” A gentle frown creases the black and cream skin between his eyes. Long, sweeping strides carry him beside the doe, halting slightly behind and beside her. “Arah,” His low voice rumbled above the whipping wind in greeting, “It looks like the Edge has been agreeable to you. You look well,” a small smiled turned up the cornes of his lips. Then his great head cocked slightly, “Until you face who, if I might ask?”

I just saw this XD boo for tags not working.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Open my eyes and then my mouth. - by Arah - 11-30-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Open my eyes and then my mouth. - by Tembovu - 12-05-2015, 12:56 PM