the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your Soul Is Haunting Me.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
- Arah -
Hey nonnie, nonnie.
Will you still love me when I've got nothing?

Her mother used to sing it, whispering it into the night as her father disappeared into the distance. Used to sing it as she slipped away herself with a dark stranger. Sang it as Arden slept as a filly, cradled against Arah's side. Sang it as her eldest daughter walked away.

Will you still love me when I'm empty?
Will you know when it's time?

She felt the heavy wetness of her past hanging low on her shoulders tonight. It ran down through her ivory coat in rivers, puddling on the ground behind her. The storm clouds that had gathered slowly began to open above, the humidity would break and the world would be washed clean. Yet standing underneath the canopy the doe was not waiting for rain, no. In the forest she'd found many wonders and had quite a few adventures, despite the feeling of being constantly watched by unseen hungry eyes. They did not scare her, not after the pressure of keeping her cool with such painstakingly high stakes. Nothing could break her after the most recent outburst in The Basin and the healing from The Edge.

Their faces haunted her, perhaps it was their eyes who watched her from the shadows now. Where they her attackers or still her friends?

Will you still love me when I betray you?
Will you know when it's time?

Shaking her crowned head the doe pressed forward. Weaving through the trees, exploring, searching and seeking. What was she seeking? A greater purpose perhaps, or maybe to face the demons who cowardly hid just out of sight. Still holding power over her but completely unwilling to allow her release from their hold.

Release from whatever the power it was that they held over her.

The heavens opened, the down pour pounded down upon her back. Her eyes turned to the sky with a challenging smile.

Know when it's time for us to die?

"Speech"
Kissing the Frozen Flowers

@Crowley
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Your Soul Is Haunting Me. - by Arah - 11-30-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Your Soul Is Haunting Me. - by Crowley - 12-24-2015, 06:59 PM