the Rift

[OPEN] find yourself a city, [welcoming!]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

“Did someone say candy?” Perfect timing, wouldn’t you say? Almost a little too perfect but hey, it’s not like I was lingering nearby and waiting for someone to say the magic word or anything. That would be ridiculous. The little patch of tundra flowers over behind that big old rock certainly isn’t trampled or anything from my weight… I just don’t recommend that you go over to that area for a little while. No reason why.

I brush it off though as I casually walk around from the other side of the boulder and present myself - and boy was I ever a present. I’m sure they all agreed. Aren’t they all looking at me? No? Oh I suppose I should offer them a proper greeting. “Hello, ladies.” I recognize ⅔ of the group which isn’t surprising because I was (not) eavesdropping and one of them was fresh blood to our lovely not-currently Winter Wonderland. I’m particularly fond of Hotaru, because she’s a fellow pink, and I’ve met the delightful grey before and am always thrilled to see a familiar face. But it’s the newcomer that’s got my attention now - I can talk to either of the other two any time I damn well please!

If they would let me.

I’m just beaming at all three of them as I trot my sugar-coated butt up to them - coming to stand near (but not too near) our Lady in Pink. Green eyes bounce around to all the pretty faces before settling on the newcomer. Do I notice that Tangere has moved off so that newbie can talk to our queen? No, of course not. The whole “politics” thing is something I’m still getting used to - I’ve been having too much fun with my new job to really think about it. But I have some manners, you know.  “Welcome to the Basin! My name’s Johnny, the resident Weaver. I craft stuff for the herd, it’s pretty great.” No big deal. Oh wait, it is a big deal. “What’s your name?”

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Tangere - 11-30-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: find yourself a city, [welcoming!] - by Johnny - 12-06-2015, 09:35 PM