the Rift

let me tell you a story [anybody]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

What I arrived on... It set my body tingling in all kinds of anger. How dare that healer act snarky towards the throat or anyone else for that matter? So, my arrival is full of irritation and anger towards my herd mate. My ears slip back in a menacing manner as I step forward into the group of horse like creatures, my dark blue eyes glaring at the grey paint. You are now on my shit list.

"Well, Tangere. Seems like you are still stuck in the past of rascism and hate. Did someone forget to tell you we are on good terms with every herd present? I guess not." My eyes swing round to look at the others present. "I am sorry for what my herdmate has said," I look to the intended target to bring home a smile lifting my features. "I can assure you that not all in the Basin are nearly as rude. As to why you should join our herd, well I guess you would have to decide for yourself. The Aurora Basin is cold, and snowy, and it is not for everyone. But it is beautiful, and despite the past we are changing and becoming far more accepting to those around us. While there are none that reside within our borders who do not posses a crown upon their forehead, there have been many appearing who are winged as well as crowned. Our own previous lady was part equine. One knew from her companion. We are searching for dedication however. We have had issue's as of late, with some not coming through on their oaths to protect and serve, despite their duties." I smile softly, as my speech had brought me into a more relaxed state, and I suddenly realized in my anger towards Tangere, I had forgotten something important. "I am Sialia, by the way. I am Corporal of the aurora Basin."

Base Code: Tamme    Art & Customization: Goatfairy

@Lendri 
 @Tangere 
 @Angonice
 @Rift 
 @Erthe 
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Lendri - 12-01-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: let me tell you a story [anybody] - by Rift - 12-02-2015, 06:00 PM