the Rift

[OPEN] Incoendium

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Phantom swore up and down that once she found her kid she was going to strangle him to make sure that he never wandered off without her knowing where he was ever again. This drive to know where he was every second of every day was something she had not expected when she'd discovered that she was pregnant. She'd had every intention of dropping him off with his father and never thinking about him again. It was strange how life had a way of throwing curveballs. The foal she hadn't wanted was one that she now wanted to protect and love in a way that her parents had never loved and protected her.

"Brendan!"  She shouted the boy's name as she moved through the forest. The deeper into the forest she went, though, the more she began to smell the very familiar, very pungent odor of smoke intermingled with the scent of her adventurous child. It made her nervous and scared becuase she didn't like fire. It brought too many bad memories with it and she wanted to turn tail and run, but she couldnt' because she couldn't leave her child behind.

"MOTHER!"

Her heart leapt to her throat when she heard her child's scream. "BRENDAN!"  She shouted back and she barrled through the forest, ignoring the branches that slapped at her face and neck, and the smoke that made her eyes water and sting. "Brendan, where are you?!"  God dammit, she was going to beat his ass if they made it out of this.  If he thought he was ever going to wander off again he had a very harsh reality check coming his way. 

If they made it out of this.

"." 

Phantom

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and destroy every legend in my head

@Brendan

Messages In This Thread
Incoendium - by Tilney - 12-01-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Hotaru - 12-03-2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Brendan - 12-04-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Glasgow - 12-06-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: Incoendium - by Phantom - 12-10-2015, 09:17 PM