the Rift

a frosty day to fly [open]

Athena2 Posts: 48
Dragon's Throat Pupil
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1hh :: 4 Years 8 Months
Adoptable

A bright coltish grin meets the young maiden and she cannot help but to laugh softly at his kindness and enthusiasm. "Then it seems I have found the right person!" Hazel swirled eyes amused and kind. His offer is selfless, forming better the character of him she is setting up in her mind. "Ah, yes. I am rather new here in fact. I wished to learn more in the art of healing, and perhaps seek the gift from the Gods to do so with merely my energy. Though I know the lands well when searching for materials, I'm afraid I am quite lacking socially! I have not met many others." Warm smile only adding to the openness of her face. Was he too a healer? Or wished to be? He seemed the sort but Athena knew better than to judge a book by its cover. She was never one to assume. Her tail flickered faster behind her, curling around an ankle before loosening and curling away, brushing the snow from the ground. The little wings fluttered and it flew off in sparkles. Shifting her legs to keep the warmth flowing to the vital points farthest from her heart.

Messages In This Thread
a frosty day to fly [open] - by Yol - 10-08-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: a frosty day to fly [open] - by Athena2 - 10-14-2012, 02:48 AM
RE: a frosty day to fly [open] - by Yol - 10-14-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: a frosty day to fly [open] - by Athena2 - 10-14-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: a frosty day to fly [open] - by Yol - 10-16-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: a frosty day to fly [open] - by Athena2 - 10-18-2012, 12:33 AM