the Rift

[PRIVATE] Live and Let go.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

I see you, you see me; that's one love, let's be free.
Then paint the town, red as roses.
Sky high until the heavens open.
I bleed for it, I cry for it and I'm free falling.

The beach had never been her favourite place. Play hooves sunk into the wet grains, hair dragged through the wet earth. Collecting miles of grit and grime the ends of her hair where now stained brown, no longer silky but sticking wetly to her legs. Her pale coat shone in the sinking sun, the colours of sunset bled into her coat. Golden orbs turned out towards the edge of the world, a small smile pulled at the corner of her chops. Turning her back on the ocean, the silver doe began to make her way over the sandy dunes, heading towards The Edge. She needed to get home, had to speak with a few people and organise a few things. A trip to The Dragon's Throat was high on her priority list.

As she began to make her way home, a strange occurrence began. Mist had gathered and began swirling, collecting into a ball and beginning to shape. Long, dainty legs, tall ears and a short swing tail. The mist-like doe stepped towards her, pausing as it studied her. Completely baffled Arah simply stared back at it, wondering where it had come from and why it had appeared near her. A scream from above and Wynter dived. Talons extended, the dark magic clinging to the griffin's feet. "Uimh!" Pulling out of the dive her bonded loved overhead, watching and waiting to attack the strange creature. "Tá sé breá, nach bhfuil sí ag dul a ghortú dúinn." Smiling at the doe, Arah turned and continued on her way to The Edge, curious as a rabbit and small bird joined the doe in trailing behind her.

Strange things always happened in her homeland. She supposed meetings like this was not chance. It was fate.

@Deimos
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Live and Let go. - by Arah - 12-01-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Live and Let go. - by Deimos - 12-07-2015, 07:03 PM