the Rift

[OPEN] In restless dreams I walked, alone

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

There was a sound of shifting of leaves, silent hoof beats, accompanied by a strange but familair sound that made her think of home. Something metal, she realized. It was ridiculous how, suddenly, she struggled with putting sounds to a name, whereas, when she had had her sight, it had been so obvious, so easy. This accidental symphony was, however, rather soft: As if muted by an, again, familiar tissue. One she quickly realized was formed by the mist. It was probably dancing, twisting and twirling around her now as well… But there was something she regretted not being able to see, it was that. So, as she watched the blackness in her absent-mindfulness, she imagined them before her mind’s eye, nevertheless.

But quickly joining in was a voice. One she would also call faintly familiar. “Ërthe, is that you?” Her voice resounded in her ears, an empty echo that once had an obvious destination. Now, it simply ran and scattered and disappeared in the nothingness. Had she even spoken at all? There was no sign left that she had, no head turning with eyes ready to meet hers or ears pointing upwards to let her know her outlandish tunes had reached its mark.

So she stood there, between the Burch trees and under their canopy. Throwing shade on her red-striped frame. She shuffled forward in a slightly awkward manner, with her wings spread fully and reaching in front of her for any branches she might bump into. She was wrapped in a thin veil of mist, one she had automatically reached out for as she was only awfully aware of her vulnerability.

"You got to forgive this old soul... But I cannot see." She smiled, even though that would perhaps be kind of contradicting the fact that she had suddenly turned blind, but since she could not prove that this was in fact really the daughter of her deceased friend, she didn’t say any more. If she was not waiting for a sound to confirm that, she was waiting for a sound that would tell her where this other being was hiding.

"Talking."
Maren
BY THE PRECEPTS OF HER PURITY

yewrezz | x x | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Ërthe -pops in- :D
(Maren is currently blind due to a quest - day 2)
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
In restless dreams I walked, alone - by Erthë - 12-01-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: In restless dreams I walked, alone - by Maren - 12-02-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: In restless dreams I walked, alone - by Maren - 12-02-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: In restless dreams I walked, alone - by Maren - 12-23-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: In restless dreams I walked, alone - by Maren - 02-07-2016, 06:24 PM