the Rift

-sheepish creepin-

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Hey guys!

So as of getting puddles (my ESA) at school, and getting all my majors down, and now understanding my workload I would LOVE to take on another character. I mentioned before how me joining one out of the blue is really, really hard so I want to wait to bring Cerin and Nimue back.

That being said. I am interested in playing a bebe if someone needs a player. <3 Since I understand that people want their babies active, I will, for the life of me, keep this character at it, since it will be much easier with an established family, etc. I just want the honor and motivation to take on another character, since I have the time to take one now.

If you are interested, but don't want to post, feel free to punch poke me on skype (mini.zeller) . Or you can post here, or PM Elsa's account. I dun care really. I'd love for this to happen soon, as in like December or early January so I can get the roughness of understanding the character under wraps before my second semester starts.

Right off the bat, I would personally like a baby who isn't going to be like psycho messed up. As I know I don't have the muse or desire to play a bloodthirsty killer chucky bebe.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
-sheepish creepin- - by Elsa - 12-01-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Naerys - 12-01-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Ashamin - 12-01-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Caleb - 12-01-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Odd - 12-01-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Iona - 12-01-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Gull - 12-02-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: -sheepish creepin- - by Hotaru - 12-02-2015, 02:01 AM