the Rift

[OPEN] Find him, bind him #6

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

I'm not writing anymore. It hurts too much.

The battle ended and I never left. I stayed on the island, a whispering waif. Darkness fell and I fell with it. I laid across the earth, let my long tresses spread in the water at the shore. This was how I lived, aping death. I thought of my children but could not compose the same poetry I have spent hours laboring over.

It was morning when I first thought of leaving. Weeks had gone by. The sun was painted in painful streaks, bleeding down through pillowy heavens that I did not deserve. I was standing but swaying with every sweep of the wind and the exotic trees surrounding me. I was alive, but I could have fallen with a hard breeze and I don't know how long it would have taken me to stand again.

Age was beginning to affect me in a real and unavoidable way. My bones ached, and I don't think it was just the final injuries of the god war healing. It was just growing older, it was the fact that I had wandered for so long with the idea that I had nothing left to lose. Now I was settled, or at the very least my journey had reached its end. Helovia was going to be my grave, I didn't need prophetic powers to see that. It was just statistics.

Sand clung to me in large patches. They were bright shadows. I wasn't writing anymore, it hurt too much. I was just looking out into the sea, away from the mainland and into vast emptiness. Nothing was easier to embrace than the everything behind, and I had realized: this land was the end of the line. There was nothing left to Loorien, and I had walked it all and found no solace.

So I wasn't going to write anymore.

Ahvelyn

i wanted to tell you that things would be different this time

Open to any, but I just want a one on one!

Messages In This Thread
Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-01-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Gull - 12-01-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-13-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Gull - 12-19-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-24-2015, 08:51 PM