the Rift

[OPEN] Find him, bind him #6

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

If I was a master in anything, it was the art of rhetoric. This stallion, this winged beast from above, was decidedly not worth my time of the effort of composing a real surprise. I looked up for a time, but eventually the craning hurt my neck. Eventually my eyes got tired from squinting at the odd sky, my ears turned and flickered to focus on other things. This was not worth my time. None of it. And if the stallion hadn't expressed his desire for me to leave I likely would have.

But now... now I was determined. Because I was a stubborn old thing, stubborn in letting go of my looks and stubborn of letting go of my life. I was sticking to it, past my years of hurt and pain and trouble. I would stick to doing what I wanted, or at least what no one else did. I could be a stick in the mud, too.

My tail flicked and I grunted, loudly enough for him to hear if he listened but quietly enough to keep it to myself, too. It didn't matter if he heard. I answered him more quietly than before, my throat aching and my head unfocused. "Have you lost your vision then, boy?" was all I gave him, not looking even marginally in his direction and hoping the quieter voice would draw him down towards me. It wasn't that I wanted a conversation, but if he did he was going to have to come closer. I'd go down to a whisper if I needed to.

I'd do whatever the hell I wanted.

Ahvelyn

i wanted to tell you that things would be different this time

@Gull

Messages In This Thread
Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-01-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Gull - 12-01-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-13-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Gull - 12-19-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Find him, bind him #6 - by Ahvelyn - 12-24-2015, 08:51 PM