the Rift

[OPEN] Painted in Diamonds

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare
You do not know heartbreak
Not until you've lived as long as I

It seemed that the silver was so easily, too easily, consumed by her thoughts that lead her back to the world's of soft blue grounds and starry skies. She wanted to remember every detail, every orb that puttered its way across the landscape, everything that made Isisi, Isisi. She was too afraid that she would forget, would allow everything she had grown with, in, would fade away with the constellations she had left. It was a horrible thought, and the mare gripped onto the dwindling spires of her memory with all her mental force.

Thankfully another had broken her fearful daydream, (was it really just a dream?) and her crowned head turned to settle upon an antlered man. He was a lovely mix of cream and rust, with some sort of tree looking marking running down his chest and leg. She admired the rack of horns he had on his head, but what interested her more was the box of light that swung from his horns. Her head tilted slightly, brow rising with questioning. "You as well, may I ask what is the thing that hangs from your horns? I don't understand how this light is contained" She asked, where she was from light was raw. Only shaping in the forms of fires and glows, orbs were the closest thing she could think of relating to such an anomaly.

"Lovely yes. I am Katerina, I am rather new to these isles. A pleasure to be of acquaintance." She speaks, foreign galactic accent lacing through her words, a soft and silky melody producing as a result. Her silver eyes tried not to stare to long at the light, but it was so entrancing to the new interstellar traveler. "What is it you do in the edge?" She asked, eyes then shifting to settle upon the green eyes of Tilney, the vibrant color a good distraction from the swinging mystery.

OCC: <3 late late late late 
@Tilney 

"Talk?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Painted in Diamonds - by Katerina - 12-03-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Painted in Diamonds - by Blu - 01-16-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Painted in Diamonds - by smitty - 03-01-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Painted in Diamonds - by Tilney - 03-07-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Painted in Diamonds - by Katerina - 03-22-2016, 08:58 PM