the Rift

[PRIVATE] this terrible journey

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Rasta
God, it's been so long wide awake that I feel like someone else
I'll miss the way that you saw me or maybe the way I saw myself; But, I came back to you broken and I've been away too long
She had been getting ready to gather her things and leave. Yeah. Things. She doesn't really have things to gather. It was more or less like her sanity, her mind, her courage. It had been days - her coat healed from the multiple scratches she had inflicted upon herself to remind that she was actually capable of feeling. Ettore couldn't quite stand to be around her at the moment - to witness the pain she inflicted upon herself. But, he had still stayed - to stick around, to make sure she didn't tumble to her death as she maneuvered around all of these cliffs.

In fact, today she was going to actually leave, she was actually going to build up the courage to walk away from these lands. Each day she had gotten a little closer to the border - and today she knew she would be able to leave, to keep moving, to try and rebuild whatever it was she had lost and to reconnect with Ettore as she had planned upon doing so long ago.

And then, just as she went to leave… he appeared. He came back from the damn dead - because that was the only reason she could come up with for why he had left so suddenly and with no word. And for why on earth he had been gone for so long. But it is the smell of blood that hits her nares first and as Ettore flashes the images of him covered in maroon. This wasn't right. But as she came in closer she could smell that it had dried once before - the way it was mingling with his sweat and she managed to keep herself from screaming for a medic. He was alive and moving, but whatever had happened… Ettore doubted he had just killed a wolf or two. "You're alive," she whispers - body freezing in place as her mind ran in circles.

She had been ready to leave and he finally appeared. But she's still numb. She's definitely still numb. The wave of emotions that was usually so strong when she was around him… it was missing. She couldn't be mad. She couldn't be disappointed. She couldn't even be happy that he was back. Everything was wrong. She was screwing up everything and she had to be the reason that he had left. She'd pushed him away for something or other and so he'd left to go do something - whatever it was.

So now she was here, trying to be independent - to find herself. And she didn't know how
I hear the words I've spoken and everything comes out wrong; Just can't get this together, can't get where I belong
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-03-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-03-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-25-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-25-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-30-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-31-2015, 03:37 AM