the Rift

[PRIVATE] this terrible journey

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Rasta
God, it's been so long wide awake that I feel like someone else
I'll miss the way that you saw me or maybe the way I saw myself; But, I came back to you broken and I've been away too long
He was… was he breathing? Was she imagining this whole thing? She swished her tail, forcing the ground to vibrate ever so slightly. She was fighting to feel every bit of his frame, every movement it generated until she could feel his breath rattling in his lungs. Then, the word 'yeah' - a tremor being lilted as he spoke. "… Thought you were dead this time…" It was a whisper, a broken whisper. The courage she had built up - to find the strength to leave the shackles of a place which had held the heart of the only creature other than Ettore who could hold her heart. She didn't even call it a home. There wasn't enough family here to call this place a home. Alleo had been her home.

She can't say anything else, but Ettore can feel the pain, the heated flash of love and concern, and the confusion that was laying deep below the surface of numb. He flew forward, trying to land on Alleo - to try and express the emotions that she just couldn't bring herself to feel. She was stabbing roots against the back of her fetlocks. She could cut small slashes against it, remind herself that I was okay to feel something - to feel anything - and it wouldn't hinder her normal movements at all.

He said he was sorry - but the tremor was showing again, as well as…. Was that a tinge of defeat? Her blind eyes are dancing back and forth, always unable to focus as she lets out a small sigh before his question goes on about if she was going to leave.

"I was… I was building up the courage to leave the borders again," she said - her voice is emotionless. She can't explain the numbness that is holding her. "I waited, with no real position, no purpose, and no family. I waited because this was your home and my home… my home has been with you." But she can't feel anything. She can't admit that she is actually afraid that if she feels these emotions that all she will feel is pain.

Ettore is pacing, chirping and clicking on Alleo's. He's anxious, he's afraid. He wants to comfort Rasta, but he can't. All he can do is continue to try and portray her emotions to Alleo - the emotions she's burying so deep that it's hard to distinguish between. "What did you do? The blood?" She questions, the rust smell is ingrained in her nostrils by now, of course, and even though she knows that if it was his that the wounds had started to heal by now, she is concerned for what is going on in his mind.
I hear the words I've spoken and everything comes out wrong; Just can't get this together, can't get where I belong
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-03-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-03-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-25-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-25-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Alleo - 12-30-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this terrible journey - by Rasta - 12-31-2015, 03:37 AM