[OPEN] I see fire

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

She was particularly happy for all the events that had been plaguing the lands. Perhaps it was her acceptance of herself, acceptance that the devil(her father), although fearsome he was, couldn't touch her here unless she let herself fall to his haunting hand. Still, Zandora was by no means okay. Going around and fucking Rohan and Caleb had helped--it was true, but the eerie feeling of something always watching her had not yet ceased to nonexistence. And then there was Ashamin. Oh god. He was a wound still sensitive, the bonds of their friendship ripped by a battle in the twilight of the night. Her mood soured as she realized that she was far from happy, she was a mess, although gathered slightly, she did not have herself cleaned up. Would she ever?

Fuck these thoughts. She hissed at herself, letting her violets refocus on the travels to the hotter springs of the aurora basin. For some reason, the chill got to her today, and her bones cried to be thawed. She hadn't been to the basin very often recently, but she slowly was reappearing. Slowly, yes, but surely. 

Steam rose off her destination, the hot waters calling out to her. She did not care if this was unusual, she did not care if she was going to be judged, because the things that she did care about were gone. Never to be recovered. Lowering herself into the waters, the thin arabian let the bliss of warmth spread across her cold skin. Eyes fluttered closed as she waded further into the water, the liquid swallowing up her long tresses and wiping away the dirts of her travels. For a moment, and if was to only be one, she was content. 

"Talk?"

OCC: @Johnny COME CHEER HER UP <3
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 12-16-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-21-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM