the Rift

[OPEN] I see fire

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Purple. Oh my kinder egg gods she was purple. Purple!! In the Basin! So I already have Tiamat and she’s going to be my best friend forever but what if we added purple to our collection of beautiful souls, our rainbow of incredibly fabulous unicorns? Honestly. I might just faint a little from the excitement.

No, gotta stay conscious. Gotta be able to walk over and go say hello. Introduce myself. Blabber over how absolutely stunning her hair was. I mean, mine is pretty damn fine - I’m a big fan of it - but hers is this incredible colour.

Oh, she’s going into the hot springs. How disappointing. Well, I can still go over and talk to her from the shore - she’s like a bubbly little mermaid in there. Oh she’ll get along perfectly with Tiamat I can’t wait.

I literally need no other reason to go over and say hello to her except for the fact that she was purple. I can’t get over it - I’m so excited to see more bright colours in this home of mine. My little red hooves are dancing as I approach the springs and there’s a little jig before I can force myself to actually stand still on the shores. I don’t get too close, of course, for fear of falling in - but there’s really no need. I have every faith that I will be noticed - I mean, she may be all black and purple and gorgeous but I am all white and red and pink and fabulous so. No one can overlook me.

And I’m in a significantly more cheerful mood now that the weather is cooling down some.

“Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes, my dear!” Hmm I had been yelled at for greeting a mare like that in the Basin once maybe I should watch it. I don’t want to scare her off. She’s a little ways away from the shore, maybe she doesn’t want to be disturbed, but I wasn’t one for taking hints. Hints make things too easy and I like everything to be right out in the open. “Wonderful day for a soak, no?” Not that I would know but I’m trying to be friendly. Trying to ease my way into the ‘your hair is beautiful’ comment that was just bursting within me.

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3

@Zandora
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM