[OPEN] I see fire

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

She had escaped into a realm of wonderings and ponderings, thinking to hard to stay in the state of contentness that she had tried so hard to reach. The recent events of life weren't anything spectacular, but that was the thing, there was nothing to them. She felt as if her life had become bland, missing the spark that used to keep her going. There were heights, like going around and fucking, but those were long gone and in the end they hadn't gotten her anywhere, it was just a mere distraction. The heights in her life were drowned by the constant lows, she wanted the easier days back. The days of exhilaration, fun, and wild rogueness. Why was it so hard, to want something so simple? But perhaps that her wish wasn't simple at all--no it was damned near impossible

The words of another sucked her out of herself, her closed eyes sliding open to see who had said such a thing. The man belonging to the voice was of whites and reds. To her, he looked like some sort of Christmas present or candy cane, the colors all bright and vivid. Although she was at some sort of peace(if you could consider that peace) she still laughed at his words, shaking her horned head at such a thought. "What has caused your eyes to be so sore?" She asked, feeling no need to be rude to the peppermint boy. She had almost forgotten she was in the hot springs of the basin, her body being completely encompassed by it's bliss until he brought it to her attention. Nodding her head, the vixen rose from the warm waters, steam dancing off sleek, satin skin. Her hair fell in wet waves, dripping away the last of the basin warmth. "Indeed. I was particularly chilled today." She said, purple orbs then meeting green, "Zandora."

"Talk?"

OCC: @Johnny yay happy person in white and red
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 12-16-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-21-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM