the Rift

[OPEN] I see fire

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Though we may have just met, I believe in fast-tracking friendships. I get along with Zandora so duh, we’re friends and of course I would help her out with something! Especially if she’s cold, I mean - I’m not heartless. I understand that not everyone thrives in the winter weather like I do because it’s literally about survival for me - I’ll melt anywhere else! Literally a self-preservation technique. And I feel bad for this sweet, purple-maned mare because she really did not look comfortable in the chilly air. I imagine that emerging from the hot springs only made the temperature difference all that harder to bear!

So yes, before the real cold of Frostfall set and we were all snowed into this kingdom I think there’s definitely something that I can do about it to help.

PLUS she’s sweet enough to help me gather materials and god, I love her even more for that. I beam back at her at the offer and even dip my head a little bit because it might just be a little gesture but it really was wonderful of her. We’re totally going to be the best of friends! “Your company and friendship is all I need! I’d love to have your company when I’m out looking for materials. It can be a rather boring job.”

Sure I can sing and talk to myself but it’s just not the same. When she asked whether a cloak was going to be possible I nodded enthusiastically.  “I would love to make one for you! If you want to follow me back to the crafting cave I can whip one up for  you right now!” I motioned in the direction of the mountain, which housed the caves we used for shelters, and waited for her response before moving off. I had enough good stock of fleece in there to get her something nice and warm!

Once we were there, I fumbled through my dwindling stores (I was really going to need to go do some scouting soon) and find some choice fleece that I could use for Zandora. "You ready for this?" I ask, filled with delight, before focusing on the mass of goat hair. Tapping into that incredible store of magic (Time God, you da bomb) I weave it into a cloak that could settle onto her back and keep her warm in the upcoming seasons. Once finished, I let it settle on the ground so she can get a good look. We might need to spruce it up a bit with some colour later, but for a start? It was pretty fantastic. "What do you think?"

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3

@Zandora

had him make the cloak quick since the season was ending :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM