[OPEN] I see fire

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

He seems delighted at her offer and she was glad that she had offered her help, for seeing someone so happy, so carefree and joyed warmed the achingly colds of her heart. Johnny's happiness was contagious, and she couldn't help but let go of some of the things holding her down, wanting to feel such beautiful emotions that surrounded the candy man. She returned his respectful gesture, a feeling of reverence to Johnny also resting within her chest. She quite enjoyed his company, and would have no problem traveling with him to gather such things that crafter's gathered. "I could imagine. It must be lonely." She speaks, hating the word lonely, for the very feeling of it was destructive.

She is continuously surprised as the kind man yet again tends to her needs, offering to make the cloak right away. She smiles then, the first real, joyed smile that had escaped her lips in quite a while. "Yes of course! Thank you so much Johnny!" She says enthusiastically, a lightness seeping into her facade. She follows him with a bit of pep in her step, whether it was the cold that quickened her steps of the floating feeling that surrounded her, Zandora was happy.

He leads her into the cave and Zandora's purples soaks in the crafter's work, watching with amazement as he weaves the cloak together with some sort of crafting magic she assumed. She nods her head as he questions her, continuing to watch the peppermint work. Rather quickly, he is finished and a beautiful cloak lay in the floor. Overwhelmed with a feeling she was so unused too, Zandora reaches out, wishing to hug him in her thanks(she is dry now). "I love it, thank you once again. You have no idea what it means to me." She said softly, reaching down and putting the cloak on her back as the warmth of the fleece instantly warmed her.

"Talk?"

OCC: she loves johnny
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Zandora - 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 12-16-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 01-21-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: I see fire - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I see fire - by Zandora - 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM