the Rift

[OPEN] Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

The haruspex and cerndyr arrived in the dead of night. This was a holy land, a hallowed ground where Ashamin feared he did not belong. Despite being the seer, despite having in fact done his job and SEEN all four Gods, he felt inferior and lacking ever still. These were his faults, exposed in the shadow and laid to bare before the strange altars gathered together amid the blue streams of lava and the high, jutting rocks.

Lochan was wide awake. The young companion stared with white eyes into the shadow, as if seeing something that the buck did not. His small tail flickered, a white flag breaking up the blackness and calling for someone, something, to receive them.

Ashamin did not dare speak. He did not dare ask for more than he had already been given. He lived a quiet and humble life; to journey here, so far from his own small existence, already felt like a breach of some holy contract.

But he had only written it for himself. Was it really agreement if the other party was so silent? The persistence of such immortality, held above and far beyond him, would have driven him mad were he still alone in the wilderness. Perhaps it was good that he'd not found Gods before his integration into this land and its northernmost herd. Perhaps even a religious salvation would have done him no good--merely led him to a more miserable life. To a quiet end in the snow, fueled by insanity.

That death, at least, would have been an end. The haruspex thought of his troubling conversation and experiences with Tiamat just a season or so before. He paced, lashed his serpentine tail in his wake and let sparks fly from the coil that decorated it. What if the Gods would see in him that ancient longing for an end? What if they made it come true?

"" ""
ASHAMIN

image credits

Using:
COTM VOTG pass

Questing for:
Magic::LightxSpark:: Able to manifest his/another's heart as a creature made of harmless electricity which can be hurt/killed. All damage done to the vulnerable manifestation harms its source.
Restriction: Lasts 30 seconds in battle. Requires permission outside of battle.

Would also like to use my 5 small items to make a large item and receive the following (wording approved with Brit):
Item. Offensive. Spiked spinal piece made of sharpened black antlers carved with gold runes. Attached via leather around throat latch, breast, and girth.

@Mythical Request

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-04-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-11-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-15-2015, 03:04 PM