the Rift

[OPEN] Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"What sort of plants does my brother keep, that somehow grow stronger once stepped upon?" She quipped with a lilted laugh. It did not surprise her in the least that Ashamin had picked the option which had resulted in no harm to those around him..though she had hoped that maybe his soul was made of sterner stuff. But then, mortals and their misguided ethics...

"You would." She said, shrugging off his choice as uninteresting. "But feel free to heal yourself before you come back...these stones are grimy enough without adding your blood and charred flesh." A bemused smile twisted her lips as she flicked her leonine tail towards some accumulated dust and leaves.

Oh, she knew that Ashamin was doing the heroic thing - the thing that would encourage his hero's journey,  that would develop the fortitude of his mind and body but ... oh couldn't for once they pick the interesting option? The Goddess sighed away this train of thought, as she nodded concisely to Ashamin.

"When you return we'll see what a strong little sapling you've become." She laughed with a sound like a thousand tiny twinkling bells. Perhaps it was better Ashamin was taking the more difficult option, it would be amusing in its own way. "Until then.." With that, her body disappeared into the darkness.

We have 8 base elements light, fire, wind, dark, earth, water, time, spark. So it has to be 4 attacks from those. So yes, he can just pick, as long as they are all 'different feeling'.

Messages In This Thread
Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-04-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-11-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by Ashamin - 12-15-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Make me Stronger [Moon or Spark] - by God of the Moon - 12-15-2015, 08:22 PM