the Rift

It's that time again

Zailah Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4
ShadowMare
YAY PLOTTING YAY GO SHADOW!

SO I need plots, life is about to slow down real soon and I want to get my bbs out there! 

Zailah- My SWP character who is just now venturing out from the blood falls. She pretty much doesn't have any personality set in stone yet and I really need to flesh her out with all the peoples, she my number one priority right now. So please, throw all that bad dudes, the good ones, the crazy mares, and the not-so EVERYTHING! 

Katerina- my second priority is over at the world's edge, and she too is starting to come out of her shell. I believe she's gonna be a healer, cause Katerina can be a very motherly type of gal. She is technically 97 years old, and can tell lots of stories about her old home Isisi, which is very different from Helovia. But time worked differently there and so she's actually 4 here, so she's still quite young and sassy and sultry, but she just has this very old soul side to her. So I also need all the things for her

Miseal- He needs to go meet some more people as well! He's dealt with a lot of drama recently and I want him to meet some new faces, he's a Dragon Throat Informant, so he also needs some threads he can spy on/people that will tell him things about their herd's current standings. Also--to those who was involved in his drama throw your charries at him MORE DRAMA YES!

Zandora- She's kind of IDK I don't know what to really do with her, sometimes I write her as being okay, and sometimes I don't, I think she just needs to solve some things, and she will be fine. I do want Zandora to find love eventually, not soon, cause she's not quite finished fucking peeps, but right now she just needs some love, so maybe some guys for her future love life can be thrown at her? 

GIVE ME ALL THE PLOTS PLEASE <3

Messages In This Thread
It's that time again - by Zailah - 12-03-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: It's that time again - by Imonada - 12-04-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: It's that time again - by Elsa - 12-04-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: It's that time again - by Demothi - 12-04-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: It's that time again - by Zandora - 12-04-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: It's that time again - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 01:33 PM