the Rift

[PRIVATE] eyes on fire

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT WILL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M A STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW

He roams aimlessly, a beast without a purpose. Powerful limbs crunch the fallen autumn leaves beneath his colossal hooves as he prowls along, tail arched high and flowing in tangled strands behind him. A gentle Orangemoon breeze tussles his mane and chills his skin, a welcome relief from the searing heat of Tallsun. His nostrils gape and flare in the vain hope of catching the aroma of mare, because even when his wanderings have no aim, he is an opportunist who will divert his path at the first scent of ecstasy.

In the absence of that, he finds himself stood before the great ruin that dominates this particular patch of forest, flicking back his heavy head to glance up to the top of it. Beneat the shade of it, he can make out a massive, multi-faceted glass roof, reflecting the early evening sun and breaking it into colourful pieces. The behemoth remembers standing here watching his dam fight the unicorn, when he was just a feral young boy untested in battle. Now he stands here a man, and he fancies that he can still see the bloodstains from that fateful day. With a masculine grunt, he lifts himself onto the concrete plateau, feeling the unfamiliar surface beneath his feet. Each step elicits a metallic clang that makes his ears flatten, but his ascension upon the stone throne is not to be over so soon.

His companion bellows gleefully from the nearby trees as he catches a rabbit, then lands on the rotunda roof to devour the carcass. The dragon's claws clack heavily on the glass and sprinkle dust down onto the stallion below, coupled with liberal sprays of blood. With little else to do, the earthen titan stands with a tilted hind leg, shifting his weight between each muscular limb. Perhaps something will appear to entertain him... ""

image credits

@Sikeax

yay Orangemoon!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-04-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-15-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-15-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-19-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-21-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-22-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-22-2015, 04:46 PM