the Rift

[PRIVATE] eyes on fire

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT WILL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M A STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW

She points out that neither she nor her companion are in any fit state to hunt, and the beast's eyes linger again on the burn wounds. He cannot know that his sister's dragon caused them, the delicious irony of that; he only knows the thick scent of mare that keeps aching through his nostrils, through his mouth, everywhere. The beast inside him begins to pound at the cages of its prison, and the behemoth feels his eyes darken dangerously, hungrily. He is a wolf, and he is hunting.

Is it annoying you that he's hungry? "Not me," Volterra replies, roughly, sharply. "Him." And he gestures to his red dragon, who is looking down upon the serval with an expression of great distaste, like he's examining a piece of shit on his paw.

Then the mare asks him for a favour - to spare something for her bonded. The giant's eyes gleam, and the wolf's grin becomes the unhinged beam of a snake. One simple nudge of his mind sends Vérzés spiralling from his kill back towards the forest to do his master's bidding - to hunt. Volterra's eyes never leave the woman's sumptious curves even as screams echo through the woodland, the frightened bellows of prey. Then, like a crimson arrow, the dragon returns; claws dripping, teeth savagely hooked into the flesh of another dead rabbit, blood splattering the ground below. He circles overhead, allowing meat-scent to waft in the gentle breeze towards the serval, his wings taking him lower and lower to tease the poor cat. Look what you could have. He's just out of reach, but close enough to display how delicious the kill would undoubtedly be to a starving belly.

The stallion looks up to his bonded, his approval reverberating into the dragon's mind. Then, his attention returns to the hybrid. "I could spare something," he purrs, his rogue's features twisted into a smirk. "But it'll cost you." And, as he advances on her, his gaze ravishing every inch of her skin, it's quite apparent what form of payment he takes.

image credits

@Sikeax

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-04-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-15-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-15-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-19-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-21-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-22-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-22-2015, 04:46 PM