the Rift

[PRIVATE] eyes on fire

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT WILL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M A STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW

Yessss... His prey reels into his trap, and triumph lurches in his chest. His gaze darts down with interest as her starving companion transforms from a cat to something similar to a dragon - his brow arches, interested in this shape-shifting creature, although his red's derision never lessens. The dragon continues his slow, steady circles, unwilling to relinquish his catch until he's sure his bonded will obtain what he desires.

She speaks, commanding her companion to go with Vérzés. The stallion's heart skips, realising that his plot may be working, that he may be in luck. Predator; every muscle in the leviathan's body is tensed, tough, ready, excited. She paws at him, pressing him backwards, but only temporarily; he roves forward again, sweat beading out upon his flesh, foam erupting onto his lips. She demands a promise, and the beast looks to his circling dragon - he'll say anything at the moment. "Promise." Reluctantly, the red hisses, displeased that he's being used simply so the stallion can get his pleasure. But he remains silent, knowing that his colossal companion will not back down now he has this mare in his sights.

With a resigned snarl, the crimson dragon follows the woman's companion into the forest, dropping the kill for the burnt creature to feast upon. Then, like a bloodied shadow, he's gone; he knows better than to disturb Volterra in these situations. He severs the tendril between their minds, leaving the bare minimum of contact to bind them together.

His bonded, meanwhile, swoops like a wolf pack towards his prey, taking her beneath his weight and sating the starvation in his soul. He doesn't think of the consequences; they simply don't cross his mind.

-fade-

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-04-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-15-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-15-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-19-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-21-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Sikeax - 12-22-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: eyes on fire - by Volterra - 12-22-2015, 04:46 PM