the Rift

Through the Winding Paths [Any]

Ryeline Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ryeline
Shoot for the moon,
If you miss you land among the stars.

Her ears twitched slightly as she heard the footsteps of another, and she lifted her head slightly to get a better idea of where it was coming from. She gathered that it was behind her, and a bit to the right. Settling her weight back onto all four hooves, she turned around and faced the direction she had heard the sound. The sudden stop of hoofsteps had her ears swiveling and her head tipping in mild confusion. But then they picked up and she saw the figure break through the foliage around her.

She flicked her tail slightly, watching the stallion approach in almost amusement. She couldn’t say she’d seen one of his kind before, the horn was something she’d only heard in stories from her mother growing up. But she found herself unafraid of him and his calming walk over to her.

She tossed her head slightly to push her forelock out of her eyes again and wickered back. She even went so far as to take a few steps towards him. "Hello there, sir!" She was always more than happy to meet someone new.

Her eyes flickered down at a brief movement, before her attention was stolen back away by the stallion speaking. Kiara? That must have been who was moving. She turned her head to get a proper look and blinked at seeing a tiger there. To be fair she had seen a lot of strange things, but she didn’t know how tigers fit into the picture of the world she had painted in her mind. Oh well, it was always better to be open minded about things.

”Oh I don’t mind at all. My name is Ryeline, and I’m a bit of a wanderer. You said Hidden Falls was your herd? That sounds like a lovely place." She smiled warmly at him, shifting her weight to cock her backleg. "Pardon my rambling if you would, sir, I haven’t met another equine in quite a while in my journey." She chuckled and cocked her head slightly. "If you don’t mind my asking, how does a tiger and an equine get along? I can’t say I’ve ever seen it before."  

"Words"

[Tag: @Ciceron | Notes: ...]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-05-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-06-2015, 11:37 PM