the Rift

Through the Winding Paths [Any]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Watching his companion as she socialized with someone other than himself was rather satisfying especially when they never tried to run away from her. Commonly things involved a lot of nervous energy and the occasional scream but today was different, today was a good day. Kiara advanced cautiously towards Ryeline taking in everything about her scent and appearance and logging them for future reference before she gently rubbed the side of her whiskered face up against the lateral portion of the mare's leg. A sign of affection only awarded to those she actually liked which seemed to be few and far between for the rather picky finicky feline. It also helped that the mare had decided to compliment her awesomeness which was always a fast track way to her nice list. Listening while Ryeline praised him for his bravery he just shrugged thinking that it was the least that he could have done in the situation, surely he couldn't have just walked away. That would just have made him a monster that would never deserve to have someone as special as Kiara by his side. "I couldn't just leave her there gods only knows what would have happened to her."

A friendly grin spread across his features as the chestnut accepted his offer for a place to call home making excitement spread through his veins. He loved to bring new members back to the Falls and just see their expressions and their first impressions. It was always a guessing game which could commonly be predicted by personality type but then there was always those who surprised him. "Well in that case we might as well start back." he commented happily motioning to his left to indicate one of the trails that was the straightest way back to the Falls. "I do think that you will like it there."

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Ryeline •• NOTES: If its alright with you I will throw up a welcoming thread in the Falls to continue the conversation there :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-04-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-04-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ryeline - 12-05-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Through the Winding Paths [Any] - by Ciceron - 12-06-2015, 11:37 PM