the Rift

the amnesiac needs help!

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
i'd love for serenity to become an active member of helovia again (+ me because all of you are incredible) so here's a little run-down of her current situation:
for those who don't know, serenity came to helovia and joined the throat some time ago when tamme owned her. when she adopted serenity out, our starry girl here "left during the mystery murder" plot and when i eventually brought her back, a bad flight during a storm caused her to have amnesia and forget ever being in helovia before. she hid away in the wilds and that's where she is now.
she will be part of hidden falls once everything is said and done, but it'll take some time to get there.

so we need your help to get her integrated into the site again!

possible plots:
-have someone concerned for her amnesia and direct her to a healer
this can involve multiple characters, all telling her to go to different equines/places; a wild goose chase is welcome! your character can either take her with them or just tell her where to go.
( @Elsa not sure if you were interested in this?)
( @Essetia i snooped through your plot thread and you're welcome to be part of this too!)

-run into someone who she met before losing her memories
can also be a number of characters! she already saw ampere and torleik, and was told she used to live in the throat. ampere also brought up the murders. if you have someone that would be willing to chat about the past (even if they haven't met serenity before), they're more than welcome!

-something else you'd like to get started up?

i would prefer to only do a couple of threads at a time so the timeline doesn't get all wonky, but i'm looking forward to threading with as many of you as i can!!
this is also my permanent plot thread (which includes cloak) if you'd like to take a look and reply to that!

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
the amnesiac needs help! - by Serenity - 12-05-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: the amnesiac needs help! - by Agnodice - 12-05-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: the amnesiac needs help! - by Essetia - 12-05-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: the amnesiac needs help! - by Tembovu - 12-05-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: the amnesiac needs help! - by Elsa - 12-05-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: the amnesiac needs help! - by Serenity - 12-05-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: the amnesiac needs help! - by Agnodice - 12-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: the amnesiac needs help! - by Essetia - 12-05-2015, 11:08 PM