the Rift

To the Bone [Hotaru vs Sialia]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The lady seemed to mistake a spar for a fight to the death. Foolishly she dressed herself in heavy armor, like I would do any true damage to her. She would tire easily. We both may be in shape, but she was decked in her protection, and I bare. I may take more hits, but I would not be exhausted from carrying that heavy load around. No, I had left mine at home. This was after all, a spar, not a challenge.

And hell, maybe she would be the one with a loss, and wondering how her corporal had beat her.

My first attack had been basic, probing to see the opponent I faced, her weaknesses, and her strengths, her skills. She lowers her head and jutts her own shoulders towards my own, ramming back me. 3, 2, 1 impact. I collide with the lady's shoulder, at some injury to myself, but sacrifices would always be made in the heat of battle. The ache blooms in my shoulder, and scratches reveal the red flesh beneath. They where not deep, but they stung with the pleasure I got from such things. 

Ah, but the strawberry did not stop there. Her dog came lunging, and her mouth came seeking my flank. Irritation blossomed through me at the use of her companion. They did not belong in battle. It was cowardice to use anything but yourself, to put your friend in such danger. The urge to stomp the wolf into the ground was barely restrained. If she was so keen to use such strategy than she would surely regret it. My ears pinned back and head was lowered to the wolf, teeth gnashing back, looking for a hold of fur of flesh. I hunted things like you on a daily basis, and I was a master at the crushing of bones. 

The pain blossoms in my flank however, as I hesitated to long, making the wrong choice, leaving my flank open to her pearly teeth. This all happens in such a short time, and I am already turning my attention from the wolf, and back to my opponent. Blood runs down the painful wound on my flank, in a flood of warm goo that stains my white markings dark crimson. It had been a good one. In response my leg refuses to co-operate completely, a limp partially taking on my movement. But there is no time to hesitate, for it my turn to return her love bite. I spin towards her, following right behind her rump, only slowed by my injury, but it was not hard to keep up with the mare that was weighted down by the shining armor on her back. My lips pull back to reveal white teeth and pink gums, as hungry as her own for the taste of flesh and blood. My head lowers toward the top of her hock, and teeth snap in an attempt to grab and tear at the muscle on her right hind leg, and in an simultaneous movement I point my horn forward, so maybe she would impale her ass on it.

The image brought a laughter in the depths of my mind. The lady impaled on my horn, from her ass.

But there where downfalls to being back here. She could kick out at any moment. I knew this, and I was risking it. Again, sacrifices would be made in the heat of battle, after all.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Hotaru
Words;; 574/800
Notes;; Summary: Spins away from Alice to the right on her haunches, after trying to bite the wolf, and follows Hotaru close behind, attempting to either bite the muscle right above the hock to slow her, or to stab her with her horn from her hind end. 

Injuries: Slightly bruised and scratched shoulder, torn flank that is bleeding down her leg.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
To the Bone [Hotaru vs Sialia] - by Hotaru - 12-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: To the Bone [Hotaru vs Sialia] - by Sialia - 12-08-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: To the Bone [Hotaru vs Sialia] - by Hotaru - 12-28-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: To the Bone [Hotaru vs Sialia] - by Sialia - 01-19-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: To the Bone [Hotaru vs Sialia] - by Blu - 01-19-2016, 10:15 PM