the Rift

[PRIVATE] Coal Smudged Hearts

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
I had grown so exhausted over the last few days. Was it due to the end of Tallsun as Orangemoon approached and my mere year long stay in the Basin neared? Or was it due to the fact that I felt aimless. Over and over again. The root of my problem hid itself well and buried deep within me. I couldn’t for the life of me figure it out. But the more I thought about my problems, the more I realized that I missed Tembovu. Though the part of me that grew aching and painful the more I thought about the giant mammoth, the more of a bitter taste hit my tongue. I truly thought I loved that man, but perhaps I was naïve to the fact that he loved me back. How could I have been so blind?

But as the sun began to set, I noticed the slight chill in the air that had disappeared with the brunt of Tallsun. Shivering slightly to myself, I began to wonder once again if I even had a purpose here. It didn’t exactly seem like it. I just wandered around and did my best to please my leads without exactly learning what my job was. Briefly after joining the Basin, the one person I had looked toward for my duties was Thranduil – and yet that golden stag had seemed to disappear from me. Unable to speak with him about my job, I just did my best to protect and gain Intel. That was my job, wasn’t it? I hoped so. But I began to grow slightly worried that perhaps I wasn’t performing. What did they do if you were a part of a group with no leader? Did they kick you out or help you? The idea of Deimos coming to me and telling me I needed to leave sent more chills down my spine. Sighing to myself, blue eyes glanced up to the sky as it darkened, ears flattening to my skull as I lowered my head.

’Rexanna?’ Was I hearing things? I turned from the direction I was wandering down, only to spot a blackened canine making its way to me. That couldn’t have been the creature that spoke my name, could it? My thoughts ran back to the elephant with the egg and how she could speak and sing so beautifully. Why did this creature search for me, though? However, as my thoughts danced around that beautiful elephant, a mare trailed after the canine toward me. Ears perked in curiosity, I realized I had seen her crowned as a Lead. Fear struck my heart, but I did my best to hide it. I dipped my head to her gently, unable to remember her name for the life of me. “My Lady, hello.” I said gently, relaxing my pose a bit more, light blue eyes trailing across the pink mare, offering her a warm smile. My cream coat meshing with the sunset hues as they faded away. The entire time I paused after acknowledging her, I fought my mind to try and remember her name. “Can I be of assistance?” I questioned, still frightened that perhaps I was failing my duties to the herd and getting caught up in stupid love problems that weren’t even a Basin issue. An ear flickered back in curiosity but also annoyance – unable to remember the name.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Hotaru yes!!! :D also sorry its crappy, my mind is bouncing around a billion things. xD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Coal Smudged Hearts - by Hotaru - 12-06-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: Coal Smudged Hearts - by Rexanna - 12-06-2015, 04:17 AM
RE: Coal Smudged Hearts - by Hotaru - 12-17-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Coal Smudged Hearts - by Rexanna - 12-18-2015, 12:53 AM