the Rift

[OPEN] baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

macaria

palest shadow; darkest light

He'd be so disappointment to learn there is absolutely nothing more to her other than being the steely gray, big boned, peaceful daughter of Circe and Archibald. Nothing more, in her opinion. Nothing more than any other unicorn out there. Certainly not as interesting as the boy that comes striding out of the woods asking questions. Her honey eyes meet him with their typical wideness, unblinking as she looks him over with a sort of blank yet somehow cheerful look. Her expression scrunches at his blunt inquiry. “I guess so.” She has a sudden and uncomfortable flash back to the meeting...worst moment ever. And she's been foal-napped by a flying banshee, so, yeah. “Whatever that means.” She scoffs. “They don't tell me anything. They won't let me dooo anything.” She lets a devious smirk play across her lips, “I'm going to learn to make stuff though. From Brisa. I'm going to ask her to teach me.” She sucks in a breath quickly before letting another bout of sap sweet words melt out of her, “I'm going to make all kinds of cool stuff.” She takes another breath and stops herself from going on and on, zeroing her stare onto him. “What's your name, then?” She looks on expectantly, tossing her plumed tail at her hind ankles.

Fog wraps them, secludes them from the rest of the world. They're alone among the greenery and ethereal glow of the mists rolling off of the behemoth waterfalls. The rain will start soon, she notes this from the smell in the air. In will be a pleasant storm, with thunder and lightening and a gentle push of gusting winds to bend the trees and shake free the fruits of an Orangemoon jungle. She knows this somehow. By the smell, she thinks. Or maybe she's crazy as a loon and she made the whole thing up.

image credits

@Murtagh
sorry for the wait lovey

Messages In This Thread
RE: baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!] - by Macaria - 12-26-2015, 10:20 PM