the Rift

[OPEN] baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

macaria

palest shadow; darkest light

Oh I don't know! I am soooo excited though.” Her pink nostrils flit and quiver and her smile deepens with childish delight. “What're are you going to do?” She steadies her amber eyes onto the gray colt. “I've been told we have to choose now if we want to get good at a skill...” She sighs. “I hope it's not booooring.

“HELLO!” A creamy voice throws itself from beyond and her ears and eyes find the source immediately. She nearly jumps from her skin with innocent joy, “Hi!” She dances in  place, her splayed toes making no noise as she taps them over the mossy wet ground. Her tail twitches like a cats, curling and flitting it's bone white plume as she watches the boy join them. “Of course!” She looks to Murtagh and then back to the new boy. “Well, we aren't really doing much...but maybe we could find something to do.” If her body would allow her dappled shoulders to shrug, she would do so now. When her new friend introduces her she appears absolutely tickled...but 'the princess' thing makes her skin feel itchy. “My name is Macaria – I hate being called the Princess. It's stupid.” She frowns for about three seconds, about as long as her attention span in general. “What's your name?” Her eyes stick to him like glue. There are not many moments when her mouth is not moving and her brain whirling one hundred miles per hour – but right now, this very brief moment, it's happening. She has deduced that it's in fact not her turn to speak anymore, her turn is done for now and the air craves to be filled with a different  voice. She's pretty sure that's the general vibe. She could be crazy though, she does talk to her dead mother an awful lot to be  a completely mentally stable child.

Jus' sayin'.

She takes the very fleeting moment of her mouth's pause to let her eyes wander across the boy's golden accented wings. She liked them, no, she LOVED them. They're more beautiful than those of a bird and she freaking loves birds. Their shear size, their suggested power and grace...she tries to recall seeing a pegasus individual close up in her short and rather sheltered life...No one specific. Has she even? They're certainly everywhere, but her memories are blurry to the subject. Naturally, she'll now proceed to obsess.

(Three seconds of intense staring
Well. That moment of obsession is over. Who wants to play?

So what should we do? Should we explore or play chase or go find treasure or...?” All of these things and more are now fighting one another inside her mind. Which would be more fun? ALL OF THEM AT ONCE.

image credits

She's pretty much out of control in my head O.O
Spazzy. But fun to write haha

<33

@Aeolus @Murtagh

Messages In This Thread
RE: baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!] - by Macaria - 01-16-2016, 11:15 AM