the Rift

[OPEN] baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!]

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

“Who told ya that? That seems silly, why do we gotta pick now - we’ve got like.. a zillion years before we’re grown up! But I’m going to be a warrior like my papa! I’m going to stay up all night, patrolling the borders and keeping everyone safe.” Murtagh’s chest puffed out a little bit with pride at the prospect. Staying up all night seemed like a very big feat for him, young as he was, and he hoped Macaria found it as impressive as he thought it was. He certainly thought it was pretty cool that she was going to craft things, although his imagination was falling a little short on coming up with something to fill in the blanks after she had been less than helpful on the matter.

The growth of their merry band was completed with introductions - Murtagh finally learning the name of his new filly friend. “I like princess better.” He muttered under his breath, grinning wickedly as he did so, but committed it to memory to call her Macaria - and only bring out the princess title when (or if) she ever got annoying. Aeolus was the winged colt, Murtagh’s lavender eyes scanning those great, weird appendages with appreciation. Erthë had some too but he hadn’t seen her fly yet. Maybe Aeolus knew how to and would show them!

But before he could ask, the topic of what they should do was being bartered around and the mention of treasure had Murtagh’s eyes light up with a wild grin. Dancing on the spot, his agreement with this plan was evident before he even spoke. “Oh yeah! I hear one of those Rift gods is guarding a treasure near the waterfall. But the three of us will be able to defeat it! Come on!” Feeling pretty sure that both of his new friends had no shortage of energy, Murtagh whooped a small whinny before taking off into a canter - only stumbling once, right at the very beginning, he’ll have you know. He enjoyed the quick burst of a race but as they got nearer to one of the waterfalls - a calm one with a shallow pool at the base - he motioned for the others to follow him into some bushes nearby. “We gotta sneak up on him.” He explained in a whisper, finding a tree to hide behind from the monster guarding the treasure. “What does he look like?” Murtagh asked the other two, eyes bright and encoruaging them to join in the game.

Murtagh

@Macaria
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!] - by Murtagh - 02-09-2016, 11:01 PM