the Rift

[OPEN] baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

Aeolus seems interesting enough to her. As he shows such excitement for finding treasure she begins to grin with delight at his reaction. Of course they should find treasure, duh! She completely misses any sign that the winged boy may be uncomfortable, she's oblivious to such things – she cannot imagine fearing any attention at all. A very good idea, treasure hunting will be endless fun for sure, she muses to herself. Where would they start? What might hey find? Do these adorable boys perhaps know where to find anything interesting? Her eyes move to match the soft purple of Murtagh's as he speaks with charm in his young voice. “I like princess better.”She can feel the blood rush to her cheeks – if they were not dark in color they would betray her blushing expression. Her crescent smile is almost nervous, her white lashes fluttering with the sudden rush of jittery energy dashing around in her blood and guts.

Murtagh's wondrous idea snaps her out of any googly yucky cootie filled feelings that may have been budding all through her veins. She leaps in place and brushes her muzzle across Aeolus's chocolate cheek before springing forward after Murtagh. His question throws her off and she stumbles a bit while trying to catch up with him....She imagines all the possibilities of what may lay ahead. Danger seems to to have no place, no worry or fret about what violent acts may occur or injuries sustained...only the idea of fun and triumph. It will be such a festive occasion!...nope....no idea..” He head whips back and she finds Aeolus with her questioning stare, “Do you?

voice
thoughts

macaria

Image by Psilo!

@Murtagh
@Aeolus

Messages In This Thread
RE: baby, you're a firework [falls' foals!] - by Macaria - 02-23-2016, 08:47 PM