the Rift

[OPEN] sleeping with my clothes on

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

The child's innocence amused her. A soft smile spread to her lips, mirroring the dark filly's. She nodded slowly, carefully, listening to the filly speak. Her words were as vibrant as her motions, full of life and energy despite the moon shining high at this point. Perhaps the filly felt more alive at night than the alternative. Agnodice could respect that until she felt like sleeping, of course.

The alabaster mare looked away from the filly's golden gaze, brow furrowed in thought at her dreamy words. "I can make flowers," she offered, turning her turquoise gaze back on the filly with a mischievous smirk. She called upon her magic then, small buds beginning to grow and blossom in her mane and tail. They bloomed beautifully, most becoming moon flowers, the only kind that typically did so at night. The flowers had a pale golden glow to them, ready to heal any ailments that she commanded them to.

She lacked any wounds to heal, so the flowers simply stayed in her hair. But if she were to stand up, they would soon wither, fall from her hair, and turn to dust. They were impermanent, but they were, indeed, something she could make. She was tempted to demonstrate their abilities, but she soon forgot this thought when the water of the pool began to ice over. Agnodice's curvaceous ears were pricked forward in interest, she could only assume it was magic. Though it certainly did not belong to herself, and the filly seemed as confused about it as herself, leaping from the pool and whipping around her soaking leonine tail. She pulled her basket closer to herself instinctively, hoping that this would not be some sort of robbery or kidnapping. Though she was not sure why anyone would want to steal a basket or a couple of relatively harmless ladies.

But the filly soon pointed out a dainty, white figure not far from them. A smile lit her face then, recognizing the winged form as one she knew. She relaxed, knowing that the girl would mean no harm to them. Her words might bite, but she would not. "Why do you give us the cold shoulder, Erthë?" She called, her voice playful and quite proud of her play on words. But she was as curious as the dark filly to know more of her magic.

@Erthë apparently aggy likes to make terrible jokes now lmao sorry bout that x)

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
sleeping with my clothes on - by Macaria - 12-06-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: sleeping with my clothes on - by Agnodice - 12-06-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: sleeping with my clothes on - by Erthë - 12-10-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: sleeping with my clothes on - by Macaria - 12-26-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: sleeping with my clothes on - by Agnodice - 12-26-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: sleeping with my clothes on - by Erthë - 01-14-2016, 06:16 AM