Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Just one beat of your heart, and stranger than fantasy

I knew from the start you had to be the place for me

Is your love strong enough?

Ophelia's crimson and blue eyes were filled with worry and torment, and her cloven hooves carried her with bold swiftness into the snowy foothills. She had to see her father. She needed to apologize for those twins and let him know that those little wraiths were impersonating his own daughter. While the mare was not close to her father, she knew that he had done the best that he could to raise her and her sister. But, he had also been the lead of the Tides, and the mood of the land was dark and brooding. The stallion was ripped into two by trying to care for his family and by trying to care for his herd, and while she resented him for his choices, she was intelligent and selfless enough to realize that he had made the right ones.

Thick clouds of white frost puffed from her nostrils as she moved closer to the mountains, trying to find her darkened father among the trees and snowbanks. She paused, ears quivering to pick up a sound, any sound, but what she herd was not what she expected. A familiar nicker pierces the wavering armor that she had built around her heart, and the mare's tail stilled. Her entire body froze and stilled as she heard the small, scuffling noises of wolves; she visibly winced a little, wondering if she should pretend to have ignored the telltale signs of Osiris. Her memory would never let her forget.

Tinek, who had taken to enjoying flying over the land, felt his bonded's sudden drift in emotions and dove downward, pulling up just before landing on Ophelia's neck, little talons grabbing hold of pale, fibrous mane. Concerned, he trilled and rubbed his spiny head against one of her delicately shaped ears, trying to comfort his unicorn. Ophelia enjoyed his attempts to soothe her mood, and she steeled her emotions. The mare had been a fool, and she clenched her jaws tightly, summoning her bravery. The wolves were in the direction of the more sheltered mountains anyway - avoiding them would be a cowardly waste of effort.

With a silver, infant dragon atop of her crown, she moved toward Osiris, a pale, flawless winter creature with hair drenched in blood. The half-wolf's thick coat was letting off steam from sweat, and she furrowed her brows, unable to keep concern from winkling her expression. Had he been running? Was his paw healed then? A spot in her heart warmed when she thought of Comadre, and her own dragon growled jealously. "Is your leg better, Osiris?" she asked awkwardly, trying to phrase her question in a way that did not immediately let him know that she had seen him and the grey pegasus on the beach.

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
a reunion. [open] - by Osiris - 10-08-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: a reunion. [open] - by Ophelia - 10-13-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: a reunion. [open] - by Ricochet - 10-30-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: a reunion. [open] - by Histe - 10-30-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: a reunion. [open] - by Osiris - 11-03-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: a reunion. [open] - by Ophelia - 11-03-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: a reunion. [open] - by Blu - 11-07-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: a reunion. [open] - by Tamme - 11-07-2012, 07:40 PM