the Rift

!! Flux and Flow [Healer Lesson]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
So, she had at least a handful of healers now. One could suppose that was an improvement from just her, Lakota, and Miykael. Still, some were young, and she barely noticed most of the others. Aye, a common trait for the healers. Always hiding, humble, and willing to aid those that they could find. She felt a little stronger today, her mind finally merging some pieces together and allowing her to put it behind her - to not be as tormented by the ideas that had always swarmed her. "Quilyan is gone - he doesn't need you. Rue is the same. Should they require you they will come back. It is time to move on - to find someone else to love who will love you back," Valiance spoke. And while he didn't necessarily include the notion that both of them were dead she could agree with what he had said.

Time to move on. Time to rally the troops and ensure that the herd is ready for whatever might be thrown their way once more.  So, she gathers eleven herbs and lays them out on the shelving unit which Brisa had so gratefully begun to work on this past season. Meanwhile, Valiance takes to the skies - attempting to gather all the healers, as well as any warriors or other members interested in Battle First Aid.

***Given time for them all to arrive***

For the first time in a long time, her glitter is glowing vibrantly. She is at peace - her mind, soul, and body are all working in unison and she does not fear an oncoming attack. She offers a gentle smile and rolls her shoulders a little to stretch out her muscles before doing her best to stay at ease. Oh how she hated publicly speaking! "I hope the turn of the season has bestowed everyone with good tides. Alas, the last season was a mess - with the new lands and new inhabitants. I welcome any and all newcomers who have a desire for healing, and starting today the seasonal tasks will begin. It is best that we pool our resources and prepare for the worst while we have a moment of reprieve for we do not know what might truly happen next."

Long winded. Dear Gods. For the simple message she likes to get across she can never seem to do so without rambling on and on! Valiance pools up - hovering above the shelves - and as she finishes her welcoming speech he shoots a spray of fire to the sky (the last call for stragglers who had a desire to join this meeting). "I will give each of you the tasks you've been assigned separately for now is not the time. Today we are doing a lesson over Battle First Aid Herbs. I have eleven herbs that can be found just about everywhere to help with bruises, cuts, pain, and assist in fighting off infections. Some of them also have other uses, though they will not be covered in this lesson as they do not necessarily help in battle situations. "

She offers a pause, shifting her weight and then finishing off the introduction with, "Before I begin, does anyone have questions or concerns?"

Time to teach. Time to ensure that the healers and some warriors could keep their brethren alive until one could reach them to help.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 14TH TO POST (minus absence posts)
Healers || @Lakota @Miykael @Agnodice @Apollo @Aylin
Others || @Ktulu @Ciceron @Archibald @Knox @Imonada

This is a mandatory meeting for healers; this is optional for other ranks though it may be helpful for your profession if you fight enough (which is why I tagged the 'others').

This lesson will be added to the herb list once she has actually covered the herbs :D
Seasonal list will not be changed as we didn't really do it last season

Will cover --- BATTLE FIRST AID

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Flux and Flow [Healer Lesson] - by Resplendence - 12-07-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: !! Flux and Flow [Healer Lesson] - by Miykael - 12-17-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: !! Flux and Flow [Healer Lesson] - by Miykael - 01-23-2016, 01:25 AM