the Rift

[PRIVATE] Pools

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Vines still a mess in his crown the bronze beast began a second attempt to shake the web of fauna from his barky pair of antlers. By now the roaned fae had spoken, and Tilney was slightly embarrassed. Instead of answering his greeting she almost dismissed him.
"Not many choose to wander in these parts"
"Why not?" Was Tilneys colourful answer, tracing a little closer to the doe. Dipping his russet cranium the buck gently began to pry at the vines against a rock, pulling softly until areas of the mess became free. 
"I see nothing particularly life threatening down here. It's quite beautiful... don't you think?" the man responded, finally straightening up and looking closely to the speckled and splashed femme. 
"I wonder what brings you here"
A smirk easily escaped Tilneys ashen nares. "I wanted to see what was down here, so Adventure is that brought me here."

"What about you? You don't look like the travelling kind. What is your quarry?"
This time he took a closer look at the stranger. She was quite an incredible unicorn, a spiralling porcelain horn marking the centre of her countenance, tassles of white leaving her neck and a leonine tail. It was her eyes you, those vibrant blue eyes that stood out the most. They were so blue. 
Wingbeats clouded his hearing, his nose turning to find the source of the swoop, only catching sight of the white feathered animal once it had perched on the magnificent faes shoulders. The crow cackled, and Tilney wondered just how safe this pair was; perhaps her vague warnings has been about herself.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@Lothíriel

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Pools - by Lothíriel - 12-07-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Pools - by Tilney - 12-07-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Pools - by Lothíriel - 12-20-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Pools - by Tilney - 01-04-2016, 01:22 AM