the Rift

[OPEN] here's my hand

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

The duchess was splayed out on the ground, near the edge of the water. The sunlight was quite harsh here, just how she liked it. With her black accents, she caught the light quite well. She was well aware that sunny days would begin to dwindle soon with the changing of the seasons. She had taken advantage of the fair weather, and was sorting herbs whilst relaxing.

The sorting was a mindless activity, something she could do whilst having her thoughts on something else entirely. 'I wonder how Raknos is doing. I wonder if he's found a mate yet...As Grand Duke he should have no trouble making me an aunt. Oh, that's cotton bush,' she thinks, daintily picking up the trumpet shape poison and tossing it into the water, watching it sink with satisfaction. She continued her sorting, removing herbs from her basket and either tossing them if they were a poison (gone bad, that sort of thing) or placing them into one of the piles she had by her knees.

The duchess was a bit dismayed by her thoughts. They all mused on her old home, of her brothers and friends there (by 'friends' she means someone she can tease and get teased by without any hurt feelings. Dice doesn't really do 'friends'). She wasn't eager to meet others, but she supposed that having a few connections didn't sound so bad. She could always try to ease up a bit, try to talk to others, but this notion sounds like a waste of time to the duchess.

She obviously has better things to do...like...sort herbs...

It's important...

for @Ryeline and any others who would like to join <3

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
here's my hand - by Agnodice - 12-07-2015, 05:46 PM
RE: here's my hand - by Ryeline - 12-08-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: here's my hand - by Ezital - 12-10-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: here's my hand - by Agnodice - 12-10-2015, 09:11 PM