the Rift

[PRIVATE] time don't always make things better

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

She could hear him approach before he even arrived. It was almost like she could feel the pressure, almost like she was stuck in a trap. The little knowledge he wielded was enough for her to fear a conversation with him. Erthe, himself, Auriel and Shida were the only ones that saw a glimpse into the darkness of her life. Auriel had forgiven her, and on some level, Shida had forsaken her. For him to even know the tiniest amount of information was unsettling.

Inwardly she cringed as he approached. He sounded so happy, humorous even, but again that was replaced. Maybe she’d even appreciate his humor if she wasn’t in such a terrible mood. So his happiness was quickly replaced because of her problems. Just like she had done to Edgar. She looked down and away for a few moments, contemplating on how to answer. There were numerous ways she could go about it, but somehow any way was still uncomfortable. Edgar, on the other hand, was happy to see him. He flipped over, hopping on Elsa’s back and waving his wings in a jubilant hello. ’Be nice. He not ass.’ Edgar hissed, turning Elsa’s attention toward Tembovu. All she did was look and shrug. ”I’m not going to jump if that’s what you’re worried about.” She said dully, kicking a stray stone down into the water. It made a few clicking noises as it bounced off the cliff before being consumed by the sea.

She backed up a few steps, turning to face him. What did he want to know? About her children? ”I found my twins. Auriel moved in. Shida wants nothing to do with me. They grew up without me. I’ve accepted that I’m hardly a mother.” Again her voice was dead, falling flat at the end of her little statement. The truth hurts. ”How is Erthe? I still haven’t been able to apologize for upsetting her.” Maybe for a moment she could turn the conversation away from herself. If she could divert his attention, he’d forget. Although the chances of that happening seemed slim. And an Elephant never forgets, right? Her gaze wavered to his for a moment, before looking away again. Somehow, eyes just seemed too personal and close.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

code © tamme, picture © chan

ooc;; i have no idea why the table is weirding out ;-;
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
time don't always make things better - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: time don't always make things better - by Elsa - 12-10-2015, 09:51 AM