the Rift

[PRIVATE] go on, say it

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I had debated on whether or not to leave this land before any other horrific memories crept into my mind. I lowered my head gently, blue orbs closing in the movement, golden chains dancing with each movement as I exhaled a deep sigh. It was too late, they rushed back into my mind. The pain I felt of losing my child, the feeling of being helpless and full of so much anguish and anger. It started to overcome me, swallow me up in the scarlet hole of the Blood Falls. But before I could drown in them, a voice hit my ears. A certain voice I hadn’t heard in what seemed like ages. Had it been a year ago since the last time that iconic voice reached my pearly ears? Had I really had so many events in this last year that I felt like a completely different person upon hearing his voice?

I was shy, but I still turned my golden face to look upon the creature that spoke my name. The tree-marked stag I had once met in the deep forest and the one that oddly enough had such a huge mark on me. I offered him a smile, thankful that he could be my savior from my thoughts and moved quickly over to him. I didn’t know him very well, but I couldn’t contain my excitement of seeing him. I reached out my muzzle to greet his, blue eyes hopeful that he’d accept my hello. “Tilney! It’s been too long, friend.” I spoke with a chime to my voice. Legs planting gently into the earth, bashful eyes hoping that he would accept my ways of calling him friend. “How have you been? Where have you gone? Is everything going well for you?” I couldn’t contain my excitement of greeting an old friend again. I needed to know every little bit about him – my sanity relied on it.

"Talk?"
now remember me,
mistakenly...
image credits

@Tilney
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-08-2015, 02:56 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 12-08-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-08-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-14-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 01-06-2016, 05:35 AM