the Rift

[PRIVATE] go on, say it

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
He reached me quickly which allowed a smile to grow on my face like a wildfire. He embraced me and I pressed into him briefly, cheek brushing his chest gently as he was taller than I. He smelled faintly like Tembovu, and if I didn't know any better I would've said he was indeed the Elephant himself. Then, he pulled away and I did the same, breaths intermingling momentarily in the air of the blood falls. He said that he was well, and I nodded to him; full of excitement and happiness that he had been alright all this time. Then, my heart pulsated at the mention of the Edge. He said he was a nurse and I nodded, but my smile faltered slightly and I prayed he didn't see it. I scrambled to place the happy one back on in its place, regardless if I felt the same after knowing he left for the Edge. Why was everyone leaving?

"Come on, walk with me." I followed him, silently. Hooves reaching the flush ground of Orangemoon with a near pristine pace as I accompanied my friend to the base of some trees near the waterside. Eyes lingering momentarily on the scarlet liquid before I drug them back to Tilney. His eyes meeting mine as he said I didn't seem happy. An ear flickered back in a show of my awkwardness until he asked what happened. I dropped my eyes from his reaching emerald eyes. I watched the ground for a few moments before he nestled himself underneath it. Shaking my mane out and flicking my tail away from my legs, I did the same. Laying in the grass gently next to my caramel friend. "It's quite a long story, Tilney." I admitted to him, turning my crowned head to face his. Blue eyes searching for his momentarily, knowing that he would be eager to know what I had been up to. What kind of mischief I had found myself in. I offered him a small smile before my eyes found their way back to the water. "I've been rather stuck in some matters of the heart. It's taken a lot out of me. As well as these Rift battles that happened not too long ago. I don't know where they came from or why, really, but we ended up having to fight alongside the Gods to keep Helovia safe. We were successful, but there were some of us who didn't make it. I met a lot of people from them, though. I also broke some hearts from my sudden change of heart." I admitted, ears flickering in frustration with myself. I breathed out a sigh before turning my gaze onto my friend, hoping that perhaps he would be the one to understand and help better than anyone else.

"Talk?"
now remember me,
mistakenly...
image credits

@Tilney
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-08-2015, 02:56 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 12-08-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-08-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Rexanna - 12-14-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: go on, say it - by Tilney - 01-06-2016, 05:35 AM