the Rift

[OPEN] Without ever letting you know

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Failure was something Waprevah refused to be. However, there were times, where the little devil snuck up behind her and ruined whatever she was trying to conquer. The mare could not recall many occasions where she had failed something, one of the reasons being, she had not had many opportunities to fail. She was still only growing up and had a long path to go. But this exact moment, she would remember her slip, she would remember not to become too sure of herself, at least not openly. Waprevah had to be more careful where that sneaky tongue of hers led her sometimes. She prided herself in her words, but now, they had failed her. The mare showed no sign of anger when the stallion called her "presumptuous", but she was seething on the inside. Next time she would be careful.

The brown mare remained silent as the stallion continued to speak. Even though she would not want to admit, the stallion had some fair points. Waprevah had not grown up around many equines nor lived in a herd, seeing as they had all been burned to death. For this reason, she had yet to learn all the ways of being a part of a herd. She listened carefully as the stallion spoke. Sucking up every word like a sponge. 

Oh I want it ... I want it bad. 

"Sounds fair," Waprevah answered the stallion, her voice deep and husky. "And I will do my best to prove my worth around here, sir" the mare continued with a smile on her lips. Her words were not submissive nor too challenging, but to the mare, this was indeed a challenge. She would strive to get what she wanted. 

@Deimos
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-08-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-08-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-09-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-12-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-13-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Deimos - 12-13-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Without ever letting you know - by Waprevah - 12-13-2015, 12:12 PM