the Rift

[OPEN] Kung Fu fighting, on your roller skates

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
SIRENS AND SMOKE REMIND US

"I wonder if I-"

Having made it to the spot assigned for her patrol, Ghost had taken a moment to try shift her old pocket watch to a more comfortable position, except she couldn’t quite unlatch it from her wing. It was also heavy and any move she made to try alter it only unbalanced her, with the result being an ungraceful stagger to the side. All in all she looked rather drunk to anyone watching from a distance as she stumbled along the beach with the sun in the distance, it was beginning to drift into late afternoon. After all her unsuccessful meddling had come to an end she had only managed to cause herself some minor discomfort until, to her growing annoyance, she accidentally activated it. "Shit" she muttered as the suit of armour slid over her body making her now look like a warrior ready to do battle with the residents of the beach; a couple of seagulls and the odd crab. Still, it distributed the weight nicely across her body allowing a temporary relief to flood through her, but she didn’t remain like that for long. It looked ridiculous, who came to the beach clad in armour?! Even if she was on patrol, she doubted there would be an ambush hiding behind some seaweed somewhere ready to pounce on her.

With defeat, she deactivated it and the armour slid back into the watch, leaving the trinket to dangle from her under wing and it bounced now and then against her dark side. It was after that she noticed Fantôme, who had been sat watching her for some time and was now slowly beginning to display a look of disappointment. "Are you okay?" his voice boomed into her mind like a fog horn blaring through the night as he mocked her for her earlier stupidity "not now I’m not" she grumbled back at him, wondering if she was losing brain cells every time he bellowed at her. Their mental communication got slightly better as each month passed, but the wolf had a tendency to just shout things at her and Ghost wondered if he would ever master it.

"Come on" she sighed and began to move into a brisk walk, leaving tracks in the sand behind her as she finally began her patrol of the Endless Blue.

Open to anyone [on DT patrol]
MAYBE THE WORLD WON'T FIND US

@Zenobia @Cera
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Kung Fu fighting, on your roller skates - by Ghost - 12-08-2015, 06:16 AM